Points Credit : 14 points Currently valued at $1.40
YOUR PRICE: $14.04
Kosher Certified by U.S. Kosher Supervision Rabbi Yehudah Bukspan
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Soy Free, Corn Free
The Classical Blend is a simple all purpose gluten-free baking flour taken from the book "Gluten-Free Baking Classics" by Annalise Roberts. Replaces wheat flour with the addition of xanthan gum for cakes,muffins, cookies, waffles, pie crusts, and pancakes. Not recommended for breads.
Ingredients: Brown Rice Flour, potato starch, tapioca flour.
Shelf life: approx 12 months
Serving Size 1/4 cup (32g)
Servings Per Container 43
Calories 100 Calories from fat 0
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Total Fat 0g - 0%
Saturated Fat 0g - 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg - 0%
Sodium 0mg - 0%
Total Carbohydrates 26g - 9%
Dietary Fiber 1g - 4%
Vitamin A - 0%
Vitamin C - 0%
Calcium - 0%
Iron - 2%
Measuring The Flour:
Empty the flour into a plastic container large enough to leave several inches from the top. Shake container vigorously to aerate the flour mix. With a soup spoon, spoon the flour from the container into a measuring cup leveling
it off with a knife or spoon. Do not scoop gluten-free flour out of the container with the measuring cup.
This recipe is taken from the book "Gluten-Free Baking Classics". They are easy to make with very little prep time.
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/4 cups GF Classical Blend
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
1/2 cup of canola oil
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Prepare oven to 350 deg F. Position rack in center of oven. Place cupcake baking liners in a 12-cupcake baking pan.
2. Beat sugar and eggs in large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed for 1 min. Add flour, salt, baking powder,
xanthan gum, oil, milk and vanilla; beat at medium speed for 1 minute.
3. Pour batter into prepared pan. Place in center of oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until center springs back
when touched and cupcakes are very lightly browned (bake about 35 min for 9-inch round, 40 minutes for 8-inch round).
4. Cool on rack for 5 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan onto rack and cool completely before icing.
5. Top with your favorite frosting.