It is our goal to ensure that you receive your order accurately, quickly and in excellent condition.
- All orders are shipped from our warehouse location in Pennsylvania.
- All sales on the Gluten Free Mall are final once they have been processed and shipped.
- Ingredients for all foods sold on the Gluten Free Mall are listed on each product page. It is the customers' responsibility to read and understand them, and to select only those items that are safe given their specific dietary needs or restrictions.
- Items starting with GFD (Gluten Free Dry) are dry products which are shipped in a normal box with no temperature controls.
- Items starting with GFF (Gluten Free Frozen) are frozen products which are shipped in a cooler with dry ice.
- We offer 3 types of orders: Dry, Frozen, and Combined (both dry and frozen on the same order). Please see below for details relating to each type of order.
- Tracking numbers will be emailed to you on the day your order ships. It is your responsibility to receive the package on the first delivery attempt. Please note that Saturday delivery via UPS is not available.
1) DRY ORDERS: "GFD" (Gluten Free Dry) item numbers
- Dry orders are processed Monday-Friday on the morning after the order is placed.
- All dry orders within the Continental US are shipped UPS Ground or US Postal Service depending on the weight.
- All orders outside the Continental US are shipped using only the US Postal Service; these orders are shipped only on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
- FREE SHIPPING applies to DRY orders over $39 within the Continental US.
- A FLAT RATE of $9 applies to DRY orders under $39 within the Continental US.
- Shipping rates for all orders outside of the Continental US are quoted at the time of checkout.
- Expedited shipping options are available for DRY orders only. Live expedited shipping quotes are available to you during check out.
- If you have opted to ship a frozen bread item as a DRY product, your order may not ship until the following Monday depending on transit time. We want to ensure that you are receiving product in the best condition possible.
2) FROZEN ORDERS: "GFF" (Gluten Free Frozen) item numbers
- Frozen orders are shipped in insulted cooler boxes with dry ice to maintain product integrity.
- Frozen shipping is determined by the UPS transit time schedule and is designed to ensure that product arrives in excellent condition. To ensure product remains solidly frozen, these shipments will not be allowed to sit idle over a weekend.
- Please see the map below for shipping charges based on your location. Delivery addresses in the light green shaded states will be shipped out Monday through Wednesday for same-week delivery and will include a shipping charge of $15.99 box. Delivery addresses in the dark green shaded states will be shipped out only on Monday (delivery on Thursday) and Tuesday (delivery on Friday) and will include a shipping charge of $59.99 per box.
- Please note that frozen orders placed Wednesday - Sunday for UPS Ground areas will be shipped the following Monday. Frozen orders placed Tuesday - Sunday for 3 Day Select areas will be shipped the following Monday.
- Free Shipping and Expedited Shipping options do NOT apply to frozen orders.
- Frozen orders cannot be shipped outside the Continental US, including Alaska and Hawaii.
- Dry products cannot be shipped in the same box with the frozen products.
- Each cooler contains 10 units worth of product. Each product is assigned a value for "units" based on the size of the particular item. We highly recommend filling a cooler for the best ratio of product to shipping cost!
3) COMBINED ORDERS: Customer can place one order containing both dry and frozen items
- Frozen and Dry orders will be shipped separately and according to the above processes. Note that this means you may receive your dry product on a different day than your frozen product.
- Only the DRY product dollar total will count towards the $39 needed for free shipping.
- If you pay for expedited shipping on a combined order, only the DRY portion of the order will be expedited. Expedited shipping is not available on frozen orders.
- These orders are shipped via US Postal Service and will be shipped on only Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
- All items entering a foreign country are subject to customs inspections and assessment of duties, taxes and fees. Please be aware that your government may collect such fees from you and upon delivery. Should you refuse such fees, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to variability in shipping and delivery schedules, it may be necessary to place orders up to 2 weeks in advance of a holiday. If you are concerned with receiving product by a specific date, please contact Customer Service to confirm delivery dates and availability.
- If your order is returned to us as undeliverable a credit will be given for the product amount only. Shipping fees will not be refunded. If you would like to have you order reshipped to you, we reserve the right to charge you the shipping fees to redeliver your package.