Points Credit : 6 points Currently valued at $0.58
YOUR PRICE: $5.83 was
Most commercial tuna has been cooked twice to make processing easier, which unfortunately depletes much of the fish's natural nutritional value.
Our Sea Fare Pacific Albacore Tuna is prepared by hand at ice-cold temperatures before being cooked just once, preserving a home-canned fresh taste and 6 times more of the tuna's omega 3. So when you open this pouch you will simply find wholesome Albacore delight!
Certified sustainable fisheries wholesome & nutritious quick protein in every bite no fillers or preservatives.
Pacific caught tuna along the US coast are proven to have no mercury concerns.
SALT FREE - Our natural tuna is exactly that - prime fish fillets without any additives or fillers. This albacore is the tuna of choice, packed full of omega 3 goodness and ready to be added to your favorite meal creation!
The pouch - protective seal, aluminum foil, polypropilene lining safe, BPA free.
Key differences between Wild Planet pouch tuna and Seafare Pacific:
- Finished weight at 6oz in a pouch
- Fish sources off the PAC NW waters
- Our fish is processed in the United States in Oregon by U.S. workers. All
- others including wild planet has their fish processed overseas.
- Our fish is also packaged in Oregon in the same facility.
- Another is that our fish is younger and sourced off colder waters which means 6x higher omega content than others as well as much less harmful metal content like mercury found in older South Pacific albacore.
Shelf Life: 36 months
Ingredients: west coast albacore tuna.
Product of United States
Serving Size Volume 2 Oz
Serving Size Weight 56 G
Servings Per Package 3
Calories From Fat 45
Total Fat 6 G - 9%
Saturated Fat 1.5 G - 8%
Trans Fat 0 G
Polyunsaturated Fat 2 G
Cholesterol 20 Mg - 7%
Sodium 30 Mg - 1%
Total Carbohydrates - 0%
Dietary Fiber 0 G
Sugars 0 G
Protein 16 G - 32%
Vitamin A - 0%
Vitamin C - 0%
Calcium - 0%
Iron - 4%