Points Credit : No points awarded for discounted products.
YOUR PRICE: $3.00 was
Dairy Free - Certified Gluten Free
100% Whole Grain, 11 grams of protein per serving (as prepared), Zero grams of trans fat.100% All Natural, Good Source of Iron.
Their Gluten and Dairy Free Decadent Chocolate Protein Baking Mix combines pea protein and Belgian cocoa powder with their signature blend of all-natural whole grains and chocolate chips. You add eggs, a touch of butter for richness and pureed, canned pumpkin for added moisture. This is delicious, healthy snacking defined.
What you will need:
- 8x8 inch square or 6-muffin pan.
- 1/4 cup + 2 TBSP Unsweetened canned pumpkin, 4 TBSP butter or non-dairy butter,
- 2 eggs, 1 cup + 2 TBSP sweetener of choice.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt Butter.
- Combine butter, eggs, pumpkin and sweetener.
- Add dry mix, Stir until smooth.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- For 8" square pan, bake 20-25 minutes.
- For muffins, bake 18-25 minutes.
- Bars/Muffins are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Shelf Life: 12 months
Ingredients: Gluten-free oat flour, pea protein, unsweetened Belgian cocoa, chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy
lecithin, vanilla extract), flaxseed, pure vanilla powder, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch monocalcium phosphate), salt.
Product of United States
Serving Size Volume 0.14 Pkg
Serving Size Weight 27 G
Servings Per Package 7
Calories From Fat 25
Total Fat 2.5 G - 4%
Saturated Fat 0.5 G - 3%
Trans Fat 0 G
Cholesterol 0 Mg
Sodium 95 Mg - 4%
Total Carbohydrates 12 G - 4%
Dietary Fiber 2 G - 8%
Sugars 2 G
Protein 9 G - 18%
Vitamin A - 0%
Vitamin C - 0%
Calcium - 0%
Iron - 10%