Points Credit : No points awarded for discounted products.
Made in a 100% dedicated gluten-free facility.
Gluten Free, Kosher.
Our Millet-Chia bread is a powerhouse of nutrients, vitamins and flavor bringing joy and well-being to your home. One of the worlds oldest foods, Millet is a heart healthy grain packed with protein, fiber and B Vitamins.
In addition to being gluten free, these grains provide a crunchy texture and delicious flavor.
Shelf Life: 180 days frozen, 21 days refrigerated, 7 days ambient.
Ingredients: water, tapioca starch, millet seed, brown rice flour, resistant corn starch, egg whites, non-gmo vegetable oil (canola or sunflower or safflower), chia seed, cane syrup, rice bran, organic inulin, evaporated cane juice, citrus fiber, yeast, flax seed, salt, gum (xanthan gum, sodium alginate, guar gum, carrageenan, locust bean gum), pea protein, dry molasses, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), cultured corn syrup solids (natural mold inhibitor), enzymes.
Nutrition FactsServing size volume 2 slicesServing size weight 58gServings per package 7Calories 150Calories from fat 40Total fat 4.5g - 7%Saturated fat 0gTrans fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 280mg - 12%Total carbohydrates 24g - 8%Dietary fiber 5g - 20%Sugars 3gProtein 6g - 12%Vitamin A - 0%Vitamin C - 0%Calcium - 4%Iron - 4%