Shipping Policy (applies to non-holiday time periods):
All food orders are shipped from our central warehouse location in Pennsylvania.
- Frozen orders are shipped out Monday through Wednesday for same-week delivery so that frozen packages will not sit over a weekend.
- If you place your order between Wednesday and Sunday, your order will ship on the following Monday. Depending on where you live, orders placed on Tuesdays may also have to wait until the following Monday to ship.
- A tracking number will be e-mailed to you on the day your order ships. It is your responsibility to receive the package on the first delivery attempt.
- Frozen items cannot be shipped outside the USA, or to Hawaii or Alaska. Non-frozen items cannot be shipped with frozen ones.
- 10 Units fill a cooler (whenever possible, we highly recommend filling a cooler for the best product to shipping cost ratio.)
International (Non-USA) Orders:
- All items entering a foreign country are subject to customs inspection and assessment of duties, taxes, and fees. Please be aware that your government may collect such fees from you upon delivery. Should you refuse to pay such fees, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Free Shipping Policy
- Shipping is free for all domestic dry orders. Frozen orders incur a $10 per cooler box fee for the freezer box and dry ice. 10 units fill one cooler box.
- Applies to Continental US only.