The Gluten-Free Mall® Purchase Policy (Last Updated 11/20/2012)
- For the safety of all customers we do not re-sell returned food items, regardless of their condition, therefore all sales are final.
- Canceled Orders: A $5 order cancellation fee will apply.
- Delivery Address Change: UPS charges $12 for address corrections. We apply this to your order should you require such a change.
- Product Ingredients: Ingredients for all foods sold at The Gluten-Free Mall® are posted on each product's page, and it is a customer's responsibility to read and understand them, and to select only those items that are safe for their specific diet. The gluten-free status and any other claim regarding the ingredients of any product sold at The Gluten-Free Mall® are made solely by the manufacturer.
- Chocolate Items: Chocolate will melt when it gets hot--order items that contain chocolate at your own risk if you live where the climate is warm to hot.
- Product Returns: We only accept pre-authorized returns for the following reasons (a digital image of the item(s) or the return of the remaining item(s) at our expense may be required, and any product defect or order issue must be reported within 7 days of the receipt of your order):
- The item was damaged during shipment, has spoiled, or is otherwise defective;
- The item's “Best When Used By” date lapsed by the time it was received;
- The item's description on our Web site was inaccurate.
Shipping Policy (applies to non-holiday time periods):
- Frozen orders are shipped out Monday through Wednesday for same-week delivery so that frozen packages will not sit over a weekend.
- If you place your order between Wednesday and Sunday your order will ship on the following Monday. Depending on where you live, orders placed on Tuesdays may also have to wait until the following Monday to ship.
- A tracking number will be e-mailed to you on the day your order ships, and it is your responsibility to receive the package on the first delivery attempt.
- Frozen items cannot be shipped outside the USA, or to Hawaii or Alaska. Non-frozen items cannot be shipped with frozen ones.
- 5 Units fill a cooler--which we highly recommend for the best product to shipping cost ratio.
International (Non-USA) Orders:
- All items entering a foreign country are subject to customs inspection and assessment of duties, taxes, and fees, and your government may collect such fees from you upon delivery--should you refuse to pay such fees you will not be entitled to a refund.