Points Credit : 3 points Currently valued at $0.30
Use Microwave Oven1. REMOVE lid and ADD water to fill line inside cup.2. MICROWAVE, uncovered on HIGH for 3-1/2 minutes. DO NOT DRAIN3. STIR, let stand for 1 minute and enjoy when at desired temperature.
Note: Microwave time may vary
Shelf Life: 18 months
Ingredients: brown rice pasta (wholegrain brown rice flour), cheese sauce mix (whey, corn oil, corn sryup solids, salt, lactose, sodium caseinate, annatto, paprika, non-fat dry milk, cheese cultures, microbial enzymes, yeast extract, dipotassium phosphate, lactic acid, butter oil, citric acid, calcium caseinate, sodium citrate). Contains: milk.
Produced in a facility that processes corn.
Product of United States
Nutrition FactsServing Size Weight 56 G Servings Per Package 1 Calories 212 Calories From Fat 35 Total Fat 4 G - 6.15%Saturated Fat 2.5 G - 10%Trans Fat 0 G Cholesterol 5 Mg - 0.33%Sodium 670 Mg - 12.66%Total Carbohydrates 38 G - 13%Dietary Fiber 2 G - 8%Sugars 6 G Protein 6 G - 12%Vitamin A - 0%Vitamin C - 0%Calcium - 6%Iron - 8%