Kosher Certified by: CRC Parve
Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Casein, Peanut, Tree Nut, Corn, Egg & Soy Free
Certified Gluten free
Made in the USA, Manufactured n a dedicated allergen-free facility (NO gluten, wheat, dairy, casein, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs and soy).
Ingredients: Gluten-free sugar blend (rice flour, potato starch, tapioca starch), sugar, pure vanilla powder, xanthan gum, aluminum-free corn-fre baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, tapioca starch, monocalcium phosphate), salt.
Serving Size 2 tbsp mix (22g/0.8oz)
Servings per container 28
Calories 800 Calories from fat 0
Amount per serving %DV
Total Fat 0g - 0%
Saturated Fat 0g - 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg - 0%
Sodium 45mg - 2%
Total Carb 19g - 6%
Dietary Fiber 0g - 0%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
To make Cookies:
1 package Lindsay's Lipsmackin' Sugar Cookie mix
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, unsalted margarine, or shortening, room temperature.
1 large egg + 1 large egg yolk, room temperature.
1. Using a mixer with paddle attachment, cream butter in a mixer for 3 minutes. Add in a 1/2 cup of mix. Blend. Add egg and egg yolk. Beat until well incorporated. Add remainder of mix and beat until well incorporated and dough forms.
2. Divide dough in half and wrap in plastic wrap. Refridgerate until firm, at least one hour, or up to 2 days (or double-wrap, and put into freezer bag and freezer up to one month)
3. Preheat oven to 375°F. Flour your rolling area with potato starch (if you don’t have potato starch, you can substitute tapioca starch or cornstarch). Use as little flour as possible. Roll out dough using a piece of wax paper on top. Be sure dough doesn’t stick to counter or you will have troulbe getting cookies off. Cut out shapes as close as possilbe. Place cut-out cookies onto Silpat or parchment-lined cookie sheet. (Re-roll unused
dough and repeat). Bake 6-8 minutes, until evernly golden brown. Baking times may vary with different appliances.
4. Using thin-bladed spatula, transfer the cookies to a cooling rack. Cool completely before frosting/decorating.
5. Store in airtight container or wrap well and freeze. Makes approx 40 large or 100 small cookies.