Kosher Certified by: CRC Parve
Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Casein, Peanut, Tree Nut, Corn, Egg & Soy Free
Just a hint of lemon.
Certified Gluten free
Made in the USA, Manufactured n a dedicated allergen-free facility (NO gluten, wheat, dairy, casein, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs and soy)
Ingredients: Sugar, rice flour, potato starch, tapioca flour, aluminum free corn free baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, tapioca starch, monocalcium phosphate), pure lemon powder,
xanthan gum, salt
Serving Size 1/20 mix (55g/1.9oz)
Servings per container 20
Calories 200 Calories from fat 0
Amount per serving %DV
Total Fat 0g - 0%
Saturated Fat 0g - 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg - 0%
Sodium 105mg - 4%
Total Carb 50g - 17%
Dietary Fiber 0g - 0%
Protein less than 1g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
To make Poundcake:
1 package Delightfully Gratifying Poundcake Mix
5 large eggs, room temperature
1 1/2 cups unsalted butter, unsalted margarine, softened (but not room temparture) or shortening
3/4 cup citrus-flavored soda pop or orange juice
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Generously spray 12-cup bundt non-stick pan,
2 large loaf pans or 2-9" round pans with non-stick spray.++
2. Pour mix in bowl of mixer with paddle attachment. Add first two ingredients and mix. Add soda-pop or orange juice and mix well until batter is thoroughly blended.
3. Pour batter into pre-greased baking pan/pans.
4. Bake for 1-1 1/4 hours for bundt pan (approx 45 minutes for two 9" round pans or approx 1 hour for 2 loaf pans), until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Baking times may vary with different appliances.
5. Cool cake for 5 minutes in pan. Then, invert cake/cakes onto serving platter and cool.
6. Dust with powdered sugar. Cut and serve. Serve plain or with fruit.