Kosher Certified by: CRC Parve
Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Casein, Peanut, Tree Nut, Corn, Egg & Soy Free
Just a hint of lemon.
Certified Gluten free
Made in the USA, Manufactured n a dedicated allergen-free facility (NO gluten, wheat, dairy, casein, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs and soy)
Ingredients: Sugar, rice flour, potato starch, tapioca flour, aluminum free corn free baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, tapioca starch, monocalcium phosphate), vanilla powder, cellulose gum (stabilizer), lemon juice, salt
Serving Size 1/20 mix (55g/1.9oz)
Servings per container 20
Calories 200 Calories from fat 0
Amount per serving %DV
Total Fat 0g - 0%
Saturated Fat 0g - 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg - 0%
Sodium 105mg - 4%
Total Carb 50g - 17%
Dietary Fiber 0g - 0%
Protein less than 1g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
To make Poundcake:
1 package Delightfully Gratifying Poundcake Mix
5 large eggs, room temperature
1 1/2 cups unsalted butter, unsalted margarine, softened (but not room temparture) or shortening
3/4 cup citrus-flavored soda pop or orange juice
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Generously spray 12-cup bundt non-stick pan,
2 large loaf pans or 2-9" round pans with non-stick spray.++
2. Pour mix in bowl of mixer with paddle attachment. Add first two ingredients and mix. Add soda-pop or orange juice and mix well until batter is thoroughly blended.
3. Pour batter into pre-greased baking pan/pans.
4. Bake for 1-1 1/4 hours for bundt pan (approx 45 minutes for two 9" round pans or approx 1 hour for 2 loaf pans), until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Baking times may vary with different appliances.
5. Cool cake for 5 minutes in pan. Then, invert cake/cakes onto serving platter and cool.
6. Dust with powdered sugar. Cut and serve. Serve plain or with fruit.