Points Credit : No points awarded for discounted products.
YOUR PRICE: $7.63 was
Kosher Certified by: CRC Parve
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Peanut Free & Tree nut-free. All natural ingredients, Easy to make, Versatile mixes can be used in different recipes. Made in the USA.Certified Gluten Free, symbol on box. Mix makes 12-14 large biscuits.
Shelf life: approx 12 months.
Ingredients: Rice Flour, Tapioca Flour, Potato Starch, Corn-starch, Sugar, Aluminum-free Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Cornstarch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Xanthan Gum, Salt.
Manufactured in a dedicated allergen-free facility. (NO Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Casein, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Eggs and Soy).
Serving Size 1/16 mix (31g/1.1oz)
Servings per container 16
Calories 110 Calories from fat 0
Amount per serving %DV
Total Fat 0g - 0%
Saturated Fat 0g - 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg - 0%
Sodium 370mg - 16%
Total Carb 26g - 9%
Dietary Fiber >1g - 2%
Protein less than 1g
Vitamin A - 0%
Vitamin C - 0%
Calcium - 2%
to make Biscuits:
6 tbsp. unsalted, VERY COLD butter, cut into pieces 2/3 cup cold heavy whipping cream 1 cup cold Half & Half + 1-2 tbsp. for brushing 1 Tbsp. sugar for sprinkling.
1. Preheat oven to 375 deg F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place mix in food processor. Add butter and pulse until mixture resembles a coarse meal (if by hand, use fingers/pastry cutter to work butter in). Add cream and 1 cup Half & Half. Pulse until dough just begins to come together into a ball.
3. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough to a 1" thickness. Cut biscuits with biscuit cutter orglass. Repeat until all the dough has been cut. (Scraps can be gathered together and re-rolled). Before baking, refrigerate cut biscuits for 1/2 hour for higher rise.
4. Place the prepared biscuits onto the parchment-lined pan, leaving about 1/4" between them.Brush the tops of the biscuits with 1-2 Tbsp of Half & Half and sprinkle with sugar.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Makes 12-14
To make Buttermilk Biscuits:
Substitute 1-1/3 cups buttermilk for cream and Half & Half.
To make non-dairy buttermilk Biscuits:
Use non-dairy shortening in place of butter. Make your own "buttermilk" by adding 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice OR 1 teaspoon cider vinegar to each 1/3 cup warm milk substitute. Let sit until thickens and cools (about 25 minutes). For this mix, you will need 1 1/3 cup milk substitute and 4 teaspoons lemon juice OR cider vinegar.