Points Credit : No points awarded for discounted products.
YOUR PRICE: $4.67 was
100% Natural, No Preservatives.
Serve in a wrap or pita bread with sliced tomato, cucumber and onion, pickles, humus, and sauce of your choice. Serve Veggie burger style. Serve as an appetizer with ranch dressing, tahini, humus, salsa, guacamole, cucumber, yougurt sauce or simply your favorite dressing.
Preparation Instructions: For best results deep fry.
- Heat Oil.
- Reduce to low-medium heat.
- Place forzen falafel balls in oil and cook for 5 minutes or until evenly golden brown.
- Heat oven to 350 deg Fahrenheit.
- Place falafel balls on oven tray.
- Spray the falafel balls with cooking oil.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until evenly golden.
Shelf Life: 8 months
Ingredients: Garbanzo beans (chickpeas), onions, parsley, salt, garlic powder, spices.
Product of United States
Serving size volume 3 pieces
Serving size weight 85g
Servings per package 4.5
Calories from fat 15
Total fat 2g - 3%
Saturated fat 0g
Trans fat 0g
Sodium 400mg - 17%
Total carbohydrates 20g - 7%
Dietary fiber 5g - 20%
Protein 6g - 12%
Vitamin A - 10%
Vitamin C - 15%
Calcium - 4%
Iron - 15%