|The Gluten-Free Mall™ Purchase Policy for Frozen Items
Frozen Food Purchases: Frozen foods ship separate
from non-frozen items in coolers of 5 units each--think of a "unit"
as a size rather than as an item. We recommend that you fill your cooler(s),
as the express shipping, cooler and dry ice cost is the same even if you don't fill your cooler (we actually must put more dry ice in coolers that are not full).
Frozen Shipping (applies to non-holiday time periods):
- Frozen orders are shipped out Monday through Wednesday for same-week delivery so that frozen packages will not sit over a weekend.
- If you place your order between Wednesday and Sunday your order will ship on the following Monday. Depending on where you live, orders placed on Tuesdays may also have to wait until the following Monday to ship.
- A tracking number will be e-mailed to you on the day your order ships, and it is your responsibility to receive the package on the first delivery attempt.
- Frozen items cannot be shipped outside the USA, or to Hawaii or Alaska. Non-frozen items cannot be shipped with frozen ones.
- 5 Units fill a cooler--which we highly recommend for the best product to shipping cost ratio.
Thank you for shopping at The Gluten-Free Mall™.