Points Credit : 3 points Currently valued at $0.32
YOUR PRICE: $3.19 was
Gluten Free 6 inch cheese pizza.
Handmade in a 100% Gluten Free Bakery.
crust: (white rice flour, potato starch, tapioca flour, egg, milk, soy bean oil, sugar, xanthan gum, yeast, salt, cider vinegar).
Sauce: (San Marzano plum peeled tomatoes, San Marzano tomato puree, citric acid, basil leaf, salt, black pepper, extra virgin olive oil).
Cheese: Whole milk mozzarella cheese (pastuerized milk, chese culture, salt, vinegar, enzymes, cellulose powder to prevent caking).
Contains: Milk, Egg and Soy.
Serving Size 5 oz (141g)
Servings per container 1
Amount per serving
Calories 373 Calories from fat 145
Total Fat 15g - 23%
Saturated Fat 7g - 35%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 65mg - 22%
Sodium 500mg - 21%
Total Carbohydrates 37g - 12%
Dietary Fiber 2g - 8%
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 6%
Microwave Cooking Directions:
1) Remove frozen pizza and heating disk from packaging. Cook only one pizza at a time. Do not add additional toppings.
2) Place frozen pizza on disk, silver side up, and center on microwave safe plate.
3) Microwave on HIGH. If microwave does not have a turntable, rotate pizza half way through cooking time.
4) Use pot holders to remove pizza from microwave, as disk and pizza will be very hot.
IMPORTANT: Remove pizza from disk. Let stand 1-2 minutes before serving Microwave ovens vary. Cooking time may need to be adjusted.
Conventional oven or toaster oven directions:
1) Remove frozen pizza and heating disk from packaging. DO NOT PUT MICROWAVE DISK in conventional oven.
2) Heat in toaster oven on rack for 10-12 minutes or bake at 425 on a greased pizza pan in oven until cheese is melted and bottom browns.